Friday, October 10, 2008

How I Started My Home Based Business

Nearly 2 years ago, I was trying to think of home based business ideas that would work for me. I really didn't have any hobbies I could turn into a business, so I started looking around on the internet. Until that time, I really never surfed so everything was new to me.

I began reading on different sites and forums about affiliate marketing. I thought that sounded like something easy, but let me tell you it wasn't! After six months of not making a dime, I was seriously thinking maybe this is NOT the home business I need to be in. But I kept on.

The reason it wasn't easy was because I was suffering from information overload! Everywhere I read, someone was telling me something different you should do, and I really had no idea where to start. I just knew I wanted to make money at home.

I finally calmed down, got my head back together and began asking questions in forums. I have since learned how to be successful with affiliate marketing, and it's really not hard at all! And to think I spent all those months spinning my wheels over something so basic and simple.

Anyway, I am now a full time internet marketer and it's the perfect home based business for me. I wouldn't say it's for everyone, but I absolutely love it! If your thinking of online work, you might add affiliate marketing to your list of home based business ideas.

No comments: