Thursday, October 9, 2008

What Type of Home Business is Right for You?

If you have never worked from home before, be ready for a shock. Once you start a home based business, the thought of ever going back to the outside world of 9 to 5 is unfathomable. I really don't know what I would do if I had to go to work. I don't know if I could! When you have a home based business, it seems that you come up with more and more ideas of how to make money at home.

Of course, I'm so addicted to my computer now that housework goes undone more frequently than it used to (but that will wait - it's not going anywhere:) Okay, here are some home based business ideas I'm going to kick out to you. Maybe they will give you some ideas of your own.

1. Home catering business - great if you love to cook

2. Digital camera business - you can get PAID to submit photos online!

3. Medical billing - there are many online courses, and this is growing in popularity all the time

4. Home jewelry business - Having jewelry parties is a FUN way to make a living

5. Affiliate marketing - this is the most common way that people make money on the internet

These are just a few ideas you can use for starting a home based business. There are literally THOUSANDS of things you can do, that's what is so exciting.

Now I know, if you are like me I nearly wracked my brain (what's left of it) trying to think of ways I could make money from home. I have no hobbies (pitiful, isn't it)and I didn't want to spend much money. By doing bum marketing and affiliate marketing, I make money online and my total monthly expenses are about $23. Can't get much cheaper than that!

Start thinking - see what type of home based business ideas you can come up with. I think you will be surprised.

No comments: